Visually appealing, Comprehensive, and very easy to understand, Osborn’s Brain 2nd edition (PDF), by the highly esteemed Dr. Anne G. Osborn, provides a solid framework for understanding the complex subject of brain imaging when studied cover to cover. Almost completely rewritten and featuring 75% new illustrations, it combines essential anatomy with imaging and gross pathology, clearly demonstrating why and how diseases appear the way they do. The most immediate emergent diagnostic topics are followed by nonemergent pathologies, integrating the most relevant information from Dr. Osborn’s entire career of accumulated knowledge, experience, and interest in neuropathology, clinical neurosciences and neurosurgery.
- Features more than 4,000 very stunning, high-resolution radiologic images and medical illustrations, all of which are annotated to describe the most clinically significant features
- Covers the “must-know” aspects of brain imaging together with spectacular pathology examples, relevant anatomy, and up-to-date techniques in neuroradiology―perfect for neuroradiologists, radiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists at all levels
- Begins with emergent topics such as trauma, nontraumatic hemorrhage, stroke, and vascular lesions, followed by infections, demyelinating and inflammatory diseases, neoplasms, toxic-metabolic-degenerative disorders, and congenital brain malformations
- Includes Dr. Osborn’s trademark summary boxes scattered throughout for quick review of essential facts, as well as the most recent and up-to-date references available
- Helps readers think clearly about diagnoses, types of diagnoses, and the various pathologies that can affect the human brain
- Includes latest new WHO classifications of brain tumors, new entities including IgG4-related disease and CLIPPERS, new and emerging infectious diseases, and updated insights into brain trauma and brain degeneration
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Osborns Brain 2e PDF high quality eBook. No online web access codes are included