Kaplan’s MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2019-2020 (PDF) features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan Publishing can be your study partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts, how to organize your review, and targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. This latest 2019-2020 edition features commentary and instruction from Kaplan’s MCAT 528 experts and has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by award-winning, top-rated Kaplan instructors.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
The Most Practice
- More than 500 questions in the PDF ebook and access to even more online – more practice than any other advanced MCAT book on the market.
- Our expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- Star-Ratings throughout the PDF ebook indicate how important each topic will be to your score on the real exam—informed by Kaplan’s decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2019-2020 PDF:
Part One: MCAT Basics and Test Strategy
Chapter 1: The Path to Medical School
Chapter 2: Reading the Kaplan Way
Chapter 3: Kaplan’s Question and Answer Strategies
Part Two: Scientific Inquiry and Reasoning Skills
Chapter 4: Skills 1 and 2
Chapter 5: Skill 3
Chapter 6: Skill 4
Part Three: Science Subject Review
Chapter 7: Science Unit Overview
Chapter 8: Behavioral Sciences
Chapter 9: Biochemistry
Chapter 10: Biology
Chapter 11: General Chemistry
Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry
Chapter 13: Physics
Part Four: Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
Chapter 14: Arguments and Formal Logic
Chapter 15: CARS Question Types
Chapter 16: Reasoning Within Passages
NOTE: ONLY THE PDF IS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE