One of the most comprehensive textbooks on the market, Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 3rd Edition, (PDF) is an easy-to-follow reference that guides you in accurately measuring the range of motion and muscle length for all age groups. Written by renowned educators, Nancy Berryman Reese and William D. Bandy for both Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy professionals, this ebook describes in detail the reliability and validity of each technique. A new companion web site features video clips demonstrating over 100 measurement techniques!
Features of the 3rd edition:
- Chapters dedicated to length testing makes information easy to locate.
- Full-color design clearly demonstrates various techniques and landmarks.
- Over 100 videos let you independently review techniques covered in the textbook.
- Clear technique template allows you to quickly and easily identify the information you need.
- Simple anatomic illustrations clearly depict the various techniques and landmarks for each joint.
- Coverage of range of motion and muscle length testing includes important, must-know information.
- Anatomical landmarks provide a fast visual reference for exactly where to place measuring devices.
- A chapter on infants and children eliminates having to search through pediatric-specific books for information.
- Complex tool coverage prepares you to use the tape measure, goniometer, and inclinometer in the clinical setting.
UPDATED information and references include the latest in hand and upper extremity rehabilitation.
“One of the most comprehensive range of motion and muscle length textbooks on the market.. a great reference textbook for a busy orthopedic practice.” – Physical Therapy Reviews, March 2011
“[The ebook] if read through and through for the area of the body of interest, will give an informed and well-documented overview of the procedures for measuring that part of the anatomy, and the reliability and validity of those measures.” – PMG, 2010 Vol. 27:1
“This ebook provides a wealth of information regarding the theory and practice of evaluating joint motion and muscle length. Because of this text’s comprehensiveness and its easy to read format, it would be a useful resource for students, particularly physiotherapists, occupational therapists, novice and experienced clinicians, and medical practitioners.” – Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing
NOTE: This sale only includes Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing 3e PDF. No online access or codes included.