Essentials of Hospital Neurology (PDF) is a practical and concise and guide by OUP to the diagnosis and management of neurologic disorders commonly encountered in hospital practice. This ebook discusses the business of hospital neurology, clinical details of important neurologic disorders that may be seen in the ER and inpatient settings, problem-oriented approaches to diagnosis, and key diagnostic and management strategies. This textbook focuses on practical management, making this an excellent source for the neurologist at any level from the student, resident to fellow to practicing physician. Medicine hospitalists and hospital-based mid-level providers will find this a useful resource for guiding care of their patients with neurologic conditions.
Key Features of Essentials of Hospital Neurology:
- Extensive use of bulleted lists, tables, and flowcharts;
- Provides key references and recommended readings;
- Noted academic coauthors of selected sections for subspecialty expertise;
- Incorporates up-to-date guidelines and best practices for neurologic hospital care; and
- Includes critical reference material such as assessment scales, neurologic diagnostic tests, and guides to management of social and ethical issues.